Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SOME NEWS ON RAPPER, NAS.


After dropping his 9th studio album last year (2008), nas went on tour briefly after that, but he has been very off the scene for a while. Hiphopdx.com cut up with him lately and he said somethings to say on feature projects. There he talks about working with dr dre on detox, dre's up coming album.
Also to add, nas was nominated twice for the upcoming grammy awards. His album was nominated for rap album of the year, and his song "nigger(slave and master) was nominated for best rap song.

Here are some of his words.


"I did a joint. I think it's crazy," Nas says of his potential contribution to Detox. "[Dr. Dre's] someone I'd love to do a whole album with one day. He's incredible. I think he's the best producer of all time."

"In all honestly, the fact that Hip Hop is even at that stage now, for a guy like Lil Wayne to even be nominated for the best album Grammy and me to be nominated, it's just a blessing," he says. "Whether I win or lose, I'm happy Hip Hop made it that far."


In the meantime, Nas says he's already putting together concepts for his next work, calling it "a couple of special things up my sleeve that should be unveiled in the next few weeks."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar