Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FINALLY MAKING UP THE WALL HANGING.

This scrumble wall hanging was started way back last August, it has been worked on and then neglected alternately according to how I have felt, sometimes crafty and sometimes can't be bothered, I'm sure you know what I mean, we all go there don't we?
But its now finished and hanging on the wall.
 
 
The backing is a very stiff piece of calico with some added thick Vilene.
 
 
Here you see it in the process of being made up.
 
 
I made a deepish hem top and bottom and we bought a length of baton.
Cut to fit and threaded it through sewing the ends shut afterwards.
Then it was just a matter of stitching the scrumble onto the canvas.
 
 
 
 
The good thing about having it on the wall is that every time I look at it, it makes me want to make another, that has to be good hasn't it?
Please feel free to enlarge and enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar