Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

To-Do Tuesday #66

Good morning!   I'm checking in today with my weekly to-do list and linking up with Roseanne and friends for the To-Do Tuesday linky party at Home Sewn By Us.  I hope you've all had a wonderful week!

One benefit of not going away for the long Thanksgiving weekend is that there is lots of sewing time!  That helps with checking things off the to-do list.

1.  I finished up the first Covered in Love block and have all the pieces and parts cut, made, and ready to make another.  


2.  Finish sewing the rainbow jungle trees together and work on the borders.  The tree center is completed, and border fabric purchased, but not cut into yet.  That part will stay on the list for the coming week.


3.  Work on sewing the embroidered snowmen and snowflakes into a little tablerunner.   The top is now together, and I just need to get it quilted!


So it's been a productive week!  Things on the list for the coming week include:

1.  Finish the snowmen tablerunner.  This is a gift for a friend, so I want to get it to her to use this month!

2.  Finish the CiL blocks and get them sent.

3.  Borders for the Rainbow Jungle - hopefully!  They should be easy - I just need to be in the right mood for that kind of cutting and sewing.  😉

4.  I'm playing around with another Christmas project - so giving myself time to play!

Plenty to keep busy with this week!  Have a great week!












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar