I am trying to catch up
since our seminar weekend.
I off-loaded the pictures from
my camera today
AND
it appears that there might be a
Phantom hanging out around
The Playhouse.
Do you see it here?
Is it in the window?
Nope!
Why are they laughing?
Do THEY see the PHANTOM?
Is this the phantom?
Nope!
That is just Papa/MyHero.
He is in his 2nd childhood and
has taken up volleyball.
Is the phantom IN the volleyball?
Nope!
Now! Do you see it now?
Look at that black arrow-
Upper left hand side of the picture.
THAT is what makes this a PHANTOM!
When we hung the skeleton up all his limbs
were hanging down straight.
We didn't notice that
THE PHANTOM
was waving at the camera
until after we took the pictures.
Now you know why I decorate for FALL
instead of Halloween.
Weird things happen around here.
That waving skeleton is
kinda creepy, huh?
Not NEARLY as creepy as THIS though!
Click on image for a tutorial.
I'll be creeping around to visit you myself later
to say BOO!


0 Yorumlar