Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MechWarrior Tactics details and Mechs!!


Click on the pic for the original article and more pics.


So honestly, there isn't much that needs to be said given how much I love this genre. I mean come on. I think fans of Mechassault and Mechcommander have been waiting for this for at least a decade! This game and the online sister version is long overdue and I think it is finally arriving in a fashion that fellow mechwarriors can enjoy!

One of my favorite lance configurations included a couple of Ravens tricked out with as many lasers and electronics packages as they could handle, plus an ER Warhammer (or a MadCat), as well as a loaded Catapult. Unless you can't tell, I like to handle all of my engagements before the action gets all close and personal. Take em down before they know what happened!

Can't wait!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar