They are all different. Every now and then, I will make a set of four that match, but it is totally on a whim.
I love them in this basket, they are so easy to flip through to find what you like.
The warp was multi colored, and I just finished it.
I immediately put on an off white warp, to make more.
I went to the neurologist today.
He confirmed what I have suspected, and what the second neurosurgeon said, that Chiari is NOT my problem.
His diagnosis is post traumatic headache from the fall I took, the concussion, and from the tension caused by whiplash. He has prescribed 6 weeks of physical therapy on my neck.
I am relieved on one hand, and hopeful on the other.
But let's not think about headaches right now......it's Christmas for heaven's sake.
There are pies to make, and presents to wrap.
Ay yi yi.
A couple of days, and all the rush will be over. That's just fine with me.



0 Yorumlar