Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Selections #302

Sunday Selections was originally brought to us by Kim, of Frogpondsrock, as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files.
 
The meme is now continued by River at Drifting through life.  The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent.  Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River.  Clicking on any of the photos will make them embiggen.
 
Like River I usually run with a theme.   This week?  Not really.


I am starting with a trip to town I took last week.  All the photos were taken on my phone - which is usually neglected.

Starting with red clover in flower at the bus stop.  I don't think I have ever seen it flower before.



This is a new installation.  You will probably have to enlarge it to see some of the responses - and there were four or five more boards in place.  I don't think there is anything in particular I want to do before I die.  I am obviously sadly lacking in ambition.



It is warming up fast here.  I felt for the yarn-bombed trees.

 I always love the reflections in this building.

We had a brief sunshower/storm the other afternoon.  I found the light fascinating.  Twenty minutes later we had full sunshine and daylight again.







And more from the garden.


A gazania.


Yet another bearded iris.

And double delight rose - which has a delightful scent too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar