Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Louse and Sunflower


These days, when I walk the dog in the morning before work, it's still dark outside. We often pass this flat where there's a motion-activated light by the front door, which creates interesting shadows through the bars across the front porch. (This specific apartment is like Fort Knox, for some reason.)

And with that, here are some more miscellaneous pictures from my trusty iPhone.
 

I found this artwork propped against the rails in a stairwell at school. I guess someone didn't want their drawing of a giant...louse?


Domestic life on a weekend. Dave probably wouldn't be thrilled that I'm showing you a picture of him with his uncombed hair, in his pajama bottoms...but hey, this is our reality!


The trees on the next street over from our flat have gone yellow and autumnal. Once again, Olga poses patiently as I pray that no cats or squirrels wander past.


This poor sunflower got somewhat beaten down by Storm Alex a few weeks ago, but it was still pretty enough to be photo-worthy.


Olga is freaked out by the crazy face drawn onto this recycling bin. "We are cool kidz," it says. Guess someone put their kids in charge of bin-decorating.


In a recycling bin in St. John's Wood. Unfortunately the book had been rained on -- but fortunately I already have a copy. I figure if we get locked down again it might be a good reading project, as it's about 10,000 pages of tiny, tiny type.


A sign of the times.

And finally, so as not to end on a sour Covid note, how about...


...a weirdly hypnotizing GIF of elephants that I stole off the web?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar