Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

good bye to Christmas



















It is that time between Christmas and New Year when days and nights merge and time becomes somewhat elastic. I am still off work. In the run up to Christmas and over Christmas I had no energy at all, even talking seemed like too much effort. Some evenings I felt like I have been crushed into the sofa by a wall of exhaustion. I am only just starting to feel more alive. Richard thinks I had a viral infection.

Of course it is not all doom and gloom, we enjoyed a lovely Christmas Even and Christmas Day with good food and happy children. Sam was back for Christmas, which was nice. He has now gone back to his own man cave, with a gigantic bag of lego technics he found in the attic. My mum was  also visiting, which was nice, too. She is back home also and missed by all.

I am sharing the few photos I took in the last two weeks, quite a meagre collection.... I'll be back in the new year with the latest news and stories. In the meantime, enjoy your Hogmanay celebrations. We'll be visiting friends while Annie is hosting a Hogmanay party for her pals here.

Happy New Year to you all!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar