Happy Valentines Day my friends. My final ‘showing a little love’ challenge for today is to tell at least 3 people that you love them. I’ll be back later to share some features.
Recently I painted an old laundry table to use as my craft table. I used A.S. old white on the top and painted the legs a mustard color. If you’d like to see it visit here: Pass the Mustard Please
We are finishing our basement and when we were emptying it out I ran across an old chair that I have had for a long time.
She set me back $15 and what originally attracted me was the toile cushion.
It’s been in the basement because I really had no where for her upstairs.
I decided that it was time for a make over. And that maybe I needed a little more mustard in the craft room. I had recently ordered a feed sack from Décor Steals. You couldn’t pick a color. Of course, I was hoping for red. When it arrived with a black stripe instead I found that I was not disappointed.
The perfect touch with my mustard chair!
Now, having been raised as a non wasteful person I decided to recycle the toile into a craft project. I already had this distressed frame so I made some burlap roses and made me a garden of roses.
Only thing is, after I finished them I thought that maybe they looked more like nests than roses. What do you think with a closer look?
And an even closer look? Maybe I should add a pearl or two to the center on a few of them.
Oh well, rose or nest I love em both!
It always feels so good to accomplish something.
hugs,
Jann
I will be sharing with:
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Common Ground for 'Be Inspired"
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
Miss Mustard Seed for Funiture Feature Friday
Alderberry Hill for Make the Scene Monday

0 Yorumlar