Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ji Suk-jin, who is furious at the candid family confessions..."I have a child" (Running Man)

SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 18th, was held in the Kungmak Signal race to find a pair of entertainments.Guests included actors Seol In-ah, Jin He-In and Lee Cho-hee.On this day, Yoo Jae-seok, an IT industry worker who found the Kung-pak signal, Lee Kwang-soo, a man who works for dried fish, Yang Se-chan, a man who became a stock, Kim Jong-guk, a trainer man, and Ji Suk-jin, a fashion industry worker, appeared in turn.The members who continued to be cheerful from the opening said, Ji Suk-jin appeared, Grandma comes, Why did the man come wearing womens clothes?Everyone continued to laugh at the concept of Ji Suk-jin Mole .Ji Suk-jin said in an interview that I think it is the best in fashion, but I think it is the best in entertainment, he said, expressing confidence in his clothes for the entertainment village.On the other hand, the female actress Song Ji-hyo, the woman who dreams of the present life, the cafe presidents woman No. 2, the Tanning shop owner No. 3 Seol In-ah, the flower shop owner No. 4 Jin He-In, and the real estate conglomerate No. 5 Lee Cho-hee,Ji Suk-jin said, I have a small business while working in the fashion industry and I am focusing on export work.Then Haha asked, Is it a real single? Ji Suk-jin said, Its a single, I want to get married. He showed perfect adaptation to the Kung-Signal worldview.Yoo Jae-seok, who heard this, said, What happened to Ryu Soo-jung? He mentioned the actual wife name and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin.Ji Suk-jin explained that he was a younger brother and said, And what about Ji Hyun-woo?He said, Knowing is his brothers son to the former son who mentions his real son.Prior to the full-scale mission, Seol In-ah, Jin He-In, and Lee Cho-hee picked up the sideburns and shared the team through a game of making a sound first.The winner Seol In-ah played a quiz showdown with Kim Jong-guk, Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Cho-hee with Haha, Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo and Jeong He-In with Ji Suk-jin and Lee Kwang-soo.As a result of the quiz showdown, Seol In-ah team won first place, Jeong He-In team second place, Lee Cho-hee team finished last, and Lee Cho-hee emerged as a member of the new Kang and showed the charm of cute kan.At the next lunch time, male members got the option to choose female members and eat.Ji Suk-jin, who was waiting for his turn, envied Yang Se-chans love line and said, Do you still not go home like that?Haha said, If you do that, you are disadvantaged. You do not go home.Then I forgot the character Single for a moment and said, Its okay. Our wife knows the truth.When Haha asked Ji Suk-jins shock confession that Is not there a child? Ji Suk-jin said, I can not say that there is no one.I am sorry for my child, he said, showing a conflict between reality and character, and made viewers laugh.And then, in Ji Suk-jins candid confession, Haha said, I have a child, I have three.He confessed his sorry heart to his family in the single world view and showed married man Kimi .Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m./ Photo: SBS Running ManCopyright c (xportsnews. com)
SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 18th, was held in the Kungmak Signal race to find a pair of entertainments.Guests included actors Seol In-ah, Jin He-In and Lee Cho-hee.On this day, Yoo Jae-seok, an IT industry worker who found the Kung-pak signal, Lee Kwang-soo, a man who works for dried fish, Yang Se-chan, a man who became a stock, Kim Jong-guk, a trainer man, and Ji Suk-jin, a fashion industry worker, appeared in turn.The members who continued to be cheerful from the opening said, Ji Suk-jin appeared, Grandma comes, Why did the man come wearing womens clothes?Everyone continued to laugh at the concept of Ji Suk-jin Mole .Ji Suk-jin said in an interview that I think it is the best in fashion, but I think it is the best in entertainment, he said, expressing confidence in his clothes for the entertainment village.On the other hand, the female actress Song Ji-hyo, the woman who dreams of the present life, the cafe presidents woman No. 2, the Tanning shop owner No. 3 Seol In-ah, the flower shop owner No. 4 Jin He-In, and the real estate conglomerate No. 5 Lee Cho-hee,Ji Suk-jin said, I have a small business while working in the fashion industry and I am focusing on export work.Then Haha asked, Is it a real single? Ji Suk-jin said, Its a single, I want to get married. He showed perfect adaptation to the Kung-Signal worldview.Yoo Jae-seok, who heard this, said, What happened to Ryu Soo-jung? He mentioned the actual wife name and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin.Ji Suk-jin explained that he was a younger brother and said, And what about Ji Hyun-woo?He said, Knowing is his brothers son to the former son who mentions his real son.Prior to the full-scale mission, Seol In-ah, Jin He-In, and Lee Cho-hee picked up the sideburns and shared the team through a game of making a sound first.The winner Seol In-ah played a quiz showdown with Kim Jong-guk, Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Cho-hee with Haha, Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo and Jeong He-In with Ji Suk-jin and Lee Kwang-soo.As a result of the quiz showdown, Seol In-ah team won first place, Jeong He-In team second place, Lee Cho-hee team finished last, and Lee Cho-hee emerged as a member of the new Kang and showed the charm of cute kan.At the next lunch time, male members got the option to choose female members and eat.Ji Suk-jin, who was waiting for his turn, envied Yang Se-chans love line and said, Do you still not go home like that?Haha said, If you do that, you are disadvantaged. You do not go home.Then I forgot the character Single for a moment and said, Its okay. Our wife knows the truth.When Haha asked Ji Suk-jins shock confession that Is not there a child? Ji Suk-jin said, I can not say that there is no one.I am sorry for my child, he said, showing a conflict between reality and character, and made viewers laugh.And then, in Ji Suk-jins candid confession, Haha said, I have a child, I have three.He confessed his sorry heart to his family in the single world view and showed married man Kimi .Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m./ Photo: SBS Running ManCopyright c (xportsnews. com)

SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcast on the 18th, was held in the 'Kungmak Signal' race to find a pair of entertainments. Guests included actors Seol In-ah, Jin He-In and Lee Cho-hee.

On this day, Yoo Jae-seok, an IT industry worker who found the "Kung-pak signal", Lee Kwang-soo, a man who works for dried fish, Yang Se-chan, a man who became a stock, Kim Jong-guk, a trainer man, and Ji Suk-jin, a fashion industry worker, appeared in turn.

The members who continued to be cheerful from the opening said, "Ji Suk-jin appeared," "Grandma comes," "Why did the man come wearing women's clothes? "Everyone continued to laugh at the concept of" Ji Suk-jin Mole ".

Ji Suk-jin said in an interview that "I think it is the best in fashion, but I think it is the best in entertainment," he said, expressing confidence in his clothes for the entertainment village.

On the other hand, the female actress Song Ji-hyo, the woman who dreams of the present life, the cafe president's woman No. 2, the Tanning shop owner No. 3 Seol In-ah, the flower shop owner No. 4 Jin He-In, and the real estate conglomerate No. 5 Lee Cho-hee,

Ji Suk-jin said, "I have a small business while working in the fashion industry and I am focusing on export work." Then Haha asked, "Is it a real single?" Ji Suk-jin said, "It's a single, I want to get married." He showed perfect adaptation to the "Kung-Signal" worldview.

Yoo Jae-seok, who heard this, said, "What happened to Ryu Soo-jung?" He mentioned the actual wife name and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin. Ji Suk-jin explained that he was "a younger brother" and said, "And what about Ji Hyun-woo? "He said," Knowing is his brother's son "to the former son who mentions his real son.

Prior to the full-scale mission, Seol In-ah, Jin He-In, and Lee Cho-hee picked up the sideburns and shared the team through a game of making a sound first. The winner Seol In-ah played a quiz showdown with Kim Jong-guk, Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Cho-hee with Haha, Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo and Jeong He-In with Ji Suk-jin and Lee Kwang-soo.

As a result of the quiz showdown, Seol In-ah team won first place, Jeong He-In team second place, Lee Cho-hee team finished last, and Lee Cho-hee emerged as a member of the new 'Kang' and showed the charm of cute kan.

At the next lunch time, male members got the option to choose female members and eat.

Ji Suk-jin, who was waiting for his turn, envied Yang Se-chan's love line and said, "Do you still not go home like that?" Haha said, "If you do that, you are disadvantaged. You do not go home."

Then I forgot the character "Single" for a moment and said, "It's okay. Our wife knows the truth." When Haha asked Ji Suk-jin's "shock confession" that "Is not there a child?" Ji Suk-jin said, "I can not say that there is no one. I am sorry for my child, "he said, showing a conflict between reality and character, and made viewers laugh.

And then, in Ji Suk-jin's candid confession, Haha said, "I have a child, I have three. "He confessed his sorry heart to his family in the single world view and showed" married man Kimi ".

'Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.

/ Photo: SBS 'Running Man'

Copyright c (xportsnews. com)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar