Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dress up your Jeans

“Successful women have their feet on the ground, they just have better shoes!”

If you have been reading my blog for a while you may notice a common theme – I really love to dress up.  In fact, dressing down is something that is still a style of dressing I am experimenting with, and learning…

Today’s post is really about how even when you dress down or go for a more casual look, you can still look put together and classy.

I found these jeans in the Zara sale – and since Zara is one of my favorite stores, and since the store in Utah isn’t yet open, I am always checking out their app (it’s a dangerous thing) for new styles, and most importantly, for things that you aren’t going to see many people wearing around town.  Embroidered jeans are a really cute way to dress up your jeans, but with the turn up, I liked these ones even more.

 

You may ask yourself why dressing up is important to me, so here’s my little secret:

I LOVE to dress up or add a little extra touch because it’s what makes ME feel good.  I like to know that when I walk out the door (unless I am going to workout, planning on just running errands, etc.) I am put together and that when I glance myself in a store window, or in a mirror that I am going to be happy with what I see.  It may sound vain, but the truth is that when I feel good about how I look it’s weird but I definitely act differently.  Because I feel good, I tend to project an air of self-confidence and even charisma that seems to make other people react differently to me.  So the little secret is that I dress for ME and only ME…not that it isn’t great to hear compliments, but for me to love me and how I look is the most important thing.  Obviously, I do like to do things that Brandon will appreciate too…but ultimately if he liked something that I didn’t like to see myself wearing, I couldn’t do it.  In fact, I have found that he likes the things I like because he is reacting to how I feel about myself.

Have you ever experienced this phenomenon?  Have you experimented to see if people react differently to you when you feel good about yourself and how you look?  You should really give it a try, I can promise you will notice a difference!  And let’s put it this way, what have you got to lose?  At the very worst, you will feel good about YOU and that’s the most important love you can nurture…because then you’ll just have so much more love to go around 🙂

It may sound cheesy, and I wouldn’t ever tell you to do something that I haven’t tried myself.

BTW – these jeans were on sale and they are all gone, so I have found some similar ones and linked them below…

Hope you have a great Friday…

 

 

 



from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2Fdal8q
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar