Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Water Marbling With Bling ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a great weekend. It's was so freezing cold again yesterday, but I have to admit I LOVED the rain ♥ I even make sure most of my Christmas shopping is done too, yeah !

Today I'm showing you the Water Marbling with Bling mani I did for the Tip Top I luv Nails campaign. First off, I have to admit, I wasn't too keen to take part in this week's challenge, as I have never done a water marbling mani.

It wasn't so hard as I imagined it to be, was I have to admit, clean up isn't the easiest process in the world. ( Yes I did tape my fingers ) That said, I did like how my first attempt turned out -
And my right hand too -
I have to say, I think it's such a fun way to experiment with nail polish ♥ I know it's FAR from perfect, but I'm pretty chuffed with my first attempt ♥

I used Tip Top Pink About Us, Grape to meet you, and Tip Top Nail Addict Wild Thing . One of the main reasons I chose these shades, they are some of my favourite Tip Top polishes, so they had to be included in my marble attempt.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar