Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ettusais' pop up event


Last week, I attended ettusais pop up event to see their newly launched ettusais Premium range. The event was held in an open-concept space at Chevron House. It was a fun, enjoyable event and I had a great time with ettusais playing around with their beauty products. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted warmly by their angels and treated wonderfully. It was such a lovely pleasure to be there!

AT THE EVENT

While waiting for my turn for a quick makeover, I walked and stood around the makeover booth and cosmetic stations snapping pictures. 

Well, let's take a mini tour, shall we?

Angels were busy preparing for the event.


Ettusais have always used a very creative way to display their products.
It's always all about pink, fun, flowers, shabby chic decor and happiness. So adorable!


ettusais Premium range includes

~ Premium Amino Caviar Cream
~ Premium CC Amino Cream
~ Premium Chiffon Foundation
~ Premium Luminous Powder


I have been using ettusais products for so many years. 
ettusais always comes up with cute packaging and nice products. 

PAMPERED BY ETTUSAIS


A few minutes later, an angel came to me and led me to their makeover booth.
Then she gave me a Beauty Quick Makeover.
Both of us had so much fun and plus the eye makeup was pretty!  


Oh yeah! I was also treated to YAMI Yogurt.
It was so creamy and comforting. Yum!


This is the exclusive gift I received before heading to another event.

~ Premium Amino Caviar Cream Samples
~ Medicated acne gentle make off Sample
~ Skin version up Super Sample
~ YAMI Yogurt One Free Small Cup Voucher
~ Instant photo print out (Check the photos out on my instagram)

Thank you so much for the invite, ettusais!

Lots of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar