Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm about to admit something I may regret

Friends, I have been biking around Philadelphia in this frigid cold. (That's not the admission that I may regret, I'm just setting it up.) It's REALLY cold out right now and having wind in one's face or on one's legs is not entirely pleasant. I plan to continue biking but I have to face facts and one of those facts is that my long underwear is straight up not cute.

I have been wearing my long underwear under pants and skirts. Under pants, whatever- I roll up my pants and then it's there to protect my legs. Under skirts it is pretty much the only thing I have to save my poor, shapely legs from wind burn. And seriously, you guys, this long underwear is working hard but is not at all fashion forward. So I have made a decision that I will enact today:

I am buying leggings.

This has been a difficult decision to make because I am staunchly opposed to leggings. I think they make people look somewhat thick and it makes me beyond twitchy when I see girls wearing leggings without anything over them. Leggings are not pants! I don't care how skinny you are, I feel awkward when I have to see the entire curve of your butt. You look like a male ballet dancer, minus the talent and codpiece. And when you take out the codpiece, well... what good are those kinds of pants?

I hereby make the following fashion promises to the world:

* I will not wear these leggings as pants, no matter what.
* I will not tell people I am wearing leggings.
* I will pretend the leggings I buy are just really, really thick tights.

And, for myself, I will be warmer on my bike and I can give my poor cuddle duds a rest.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar